any news on dlc?

Hey all just wondering if any one knows anything on when a new dlc is coming out for this game

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Do you have The Understone quest pack and Traitor's keep quest pack? I doubt another dlc will be made, Fable IV is on the way

They need to patch the existing ones first!

With the new Fable The Journey (Kinect) coming out in June 2012 probably no more DLC

After this game, I'm done with Fable, there is no excuses for a game with full of glitches to be released.

Fable: the Journey looks more like CoD than Fable; not sure if I'll even GF it when it comes out......

I agree it does look a bit dodgy to me, far removed from the gameplay that I know and love. But it is just a snippet we've seen, so who knows what the game is actually like.

Lionhead have had more time than most playing with the kinect technology...er whatever happened to Milo the demo they showed a couple of years ago?

Yeah, hopefully that just happens during cutscenes.

fable for the kinect nope not buying. if they make it where kinect is optional than yes.

hopefully we get a see the future dlc for fable 3.

probably be no DLC anymore. and that fable for the kinect I don't know if that'll be worth it dont seem like real fable to me

glitches? i had no probs with this game, fable 2 on the other hand was a nightmare with corrupt saves