Any love for F3AR?

Anyone planning to get it? I've played all fears so this is a no brainer to me..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm not sure yet.  I read an article about it in a video game magazine.  I think it was Game Informer.  It looked and sounded like it would be pretty cool.  I haven't played the second one though so I think I should probably do that first.

The MP sounded like it could be intense.  There is this one mode (forgot what it was called) where you have to run and stay ahead of this black cloud or something while killing enemies and if one player falls behind and the cloud gets him/her its game over.

Knowing me though I will probably get it eventually.

[quote user="FFFreak1129"]

I'm not sure yet.  I read an article about it in a video game magazine.  I think it was Game Informer.  It looked and sounded like it would be pretty cool.  I haven't played the second one though so I think I should probably do that first.

The MP sounded like it could be intense.  There is this one mode (forgot what it was called) where you have to run and stay ahead of this black cloud or something while killing enemies and if one player falls behind and the cloud gets him/her its game over.

Knowing me though I will probably get it eventually.

[/quote]

It's called *** Run.

Yeah tat sounded pretty intense to me to. It's pretty original. The game is getting a lot of positive reviews. You can play the campain twice, once as a straight up shooter and once as Paxton Fettel with his psychic powers. Sounds pretty cool. I'm heading downtown in a couple of hours to see if it's on shelves already.

I played the pc trial and I liked it.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360