Any invincibility stuff yet?

I'm not looking to cheat my way through the game by not being able to die. But I am curious if anyone found a way to make themselves invincible. After I got 1000/1000 in Oblivion, and wandered around a lot, I started killing people in cities out of boredom. Perma-equip some resist damage stuff to get you to 100% damage resist, and go nuts. It was an interesting way to pass the time, and I hated Imperial Guard's, so it was fun to kill them all.  I still have a ways to go for achievements in Skyrim, but it at some point I'll want to destroy a town without having to worry about dieing from the guards and people. So has anyone found a way to become invincible? And if not, how do you like to go about killing people in town without getting found out? Or without dieing?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I really don't know how to answer this.

If you level your Sneak, you can kill people without being found out rather easily.... using a bow, ideally.... and yes, you could kill a whole town...?

I think when you get past level 50. You'll feel invincible. I'm Level 64 now and I can take on anything that looks at me the wrong way. :)

Also, getting certain skills up to 100 will give a huge boost.

Once you're casting expert level destruction spells, you'll know what I mean.

I have master level Destro on my Mage, and I find that the spells take to long to cast in a "Got mobbed" situation, and higher level stuff, like Drauger Deathlords, give me real issues. If I fight two of them, I'm dead. And that's on Adept. A city full of guards and other NPC's trying to kill me wouldn't turn out well. Not on that character anyway.

[quote user="RestrictedGolem"]

I have master level Destro on my Mage, and I find that the spells take to long to cast in a "Got mobbed" situation, and higher level stuff, like Drauger Deathlords, give me real issues. If I fight two of them, I'm dead. And that's on Adept. A city full of guards and other NPC's trying to kill me wouldn't turn out well. Not on that character anyway.

[/quote]

You have Master Level??

I think you may have below "Master". Your skill to 100 (Master) achievement hasn't unlocked yet.

Unless you got it offline.

As far as a mobbed situation, Have you tried turning into a werewolf? If the enemy is basic guards and townspeople, I find being one makes quick work of everyone.

This isn't my main account, I can't log into my main account currently due to some password/email issues. My main character is a level 71 mage. I've only tried transforming once, and got killed during the transformation. After that, I've stayed away from the Werewolf thing. And besides that, it only lasts a few seconds.

Double post? Anyway, its Restricted, this is my main account, finally cracked my own password! :D