Any hopes from Borderlands 2?

I'm hoping for  enchanced AI and graphic improvements to the scenery. The graphics are decent but I hope for at-least some inprovements to the world. Also more interactive AI's would really give the game better interactive features.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I am excited to see what kind of story lines they will have, I absolutely loved this Borderlands story plus DLC, the humor was great! I am hoping for more alien artifacts and a lot more weapons with multiple attachments on them. For example I have a Chimera pistol that I adore, however the damage is meager but it shoots out a different bullet mod, whether it be fire, electricity, etc every time. I would like to see the vehicles improved, if anything irked me it was the vehicles, how they drive, the weapons accuracy, the shields.

[quote user="Jennos"]

I am excited to see what kind of story lines they will have, I absolutely loved this Borderlands story plus DLC, the humor was great! I am hoping for more alien artifacts and a lot more weapons with multiple attachments on them. For example I have a Chimera pistol that I adore, however the damage is meager but it shoots out a different bullet mod, whether it be fire, electricity, etc every time. I would like to see the vehicles improved, if anything irked me it was the vehicles, how they drive, the weapons accuracy, the shields.

[/quote]

They did announce that vehicles would be improved and artifacts would have more variants. Pretty sure they'll add new and improved features with the guns.

All vehicles have room for a full party. That's been announced. Also, there is a leaked video that shows 14 minutes of gameplay and a glimpse of the new Siren.

-

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waEnX7b4DV8&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL6911D97EE3F880A8]

Link?