Any Good

Hi guys and girls, looking at picking up a game in the january sales, from the peoplewho have played it, is it any good??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This game is the worst game that I've ever played so do not get it. This game is the best game that I've ever played so get it right now.

This game is good, but it is not as good as saints row 2.

In my opinion. I think the game is great. Theres a lot of fun stuff to do it, rather just playing the story line. I have not played co-op so I can not say anything about that. The DLC seems to be pretty good. Even if you just choose a little bit of the DLC like the explosive pack I believe its called and some others you'll still be happy about it. The story to me seems a little bit short if you keep playing it back to back but in the end its ok because you can choose to do the last mission twice. I will say take your time throughout the game because if you just rush through it, Your going to want to play it over and be more detailed. So if your looking to get it, I say it'll be a good game for you to get!

seems like they got rid of most of the customization and the map is tiny

If you think it's the worst game ever why are you even commenting on the saints row forums