Any GOOD rumors about the new console?

I keep hearing rumors, but it's all bad.  No used games, constant internet connection, Kinect required...  Has anybody heard any good rumors?  In past generations, we heard about all the great new features so much that the final product struggled to meet expectations.  Is this a new strategy so that if the new console is underwhelming, at least we'll be able to play used games and not have to have Kinect?  The more I hear about the new console, the less I want one.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

the ps4 controller prototype was just leaked and the ps4 will most likely be announced on the 20th. that's the only bit of next gen news released so far.

Yes, I've heard that when open the packaging, a gloriously golden light will shine from the box, doves will fly overhead, and a strong voice will be heard Praising MS.

[quote user="noboundz"]

Yes, I've heard that when open the packaging, a gloriously golden light will shine from the box, doves will fly overhead, and a strong voice will be heard Praising MS.

[/quote]Then it will RRoD!

[quote user="WILK0"][quote user="noboundz"]

[/quote]

(I grudgingly lol'd).

[quote user="noboundz"]

[quote user="WILK0"][quote user="noboundz"]

[/quote]

(I grudgingly lol'd).

[/quote]But it is the Righteous Ring of Death...

no used games is the good news my good sir

yuck that ps4 prototype is disgusting

Kinect required?  I didn't hear that one.  Jesus.  I'm starting to wonder if I want another xbox or not. :(

Everything I've heard about it sounds terrible. I don't even have a kinect because I have no interest in it so forcing me to use one would make me not buy the console. No used games would make me not buy the console. Ruining Halo is already enough to make me not buy the console.

so sony forcing the move in the new ps4 prototype does not bother you at all

Also the constant internet connection would be the biggest deal breaker. That means if you either don't pay for gold or your connection is just having a bad day then your console would be useless.