Any girls playing BF3?

Commando Gaming is looking for its September Commando Girl. If your unaware of what a Commando Girl is, its a girl gamer we feature on our website CommandoGaming.com Each Commando Girl will be spotlight on the main page of our website, our Twitter and our Facebook. Commando Girls will also be asked some Q&A which will be added to their spotlight, along with links to the Commando Girls personal website, clan website, twitter and facebook pages (if you have any of those.)

If your a girl whos interested, or a guy who has a girlfriend you think would make a good Commando Girl, fill out the application on our website and we will contact you if you've made the final cut.

At the end of the year, we will take all the Commando Girls and have a voting to see who will be our Commano Girl of the year, the winner will receive some really cool gaming swag.

CommandoGaming.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This is a joke right? People actually send their pics to a gaming website!!??

Right.. uuh... WHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

...the chicks are lining up man

Love it when my girl goes Commando!!!

You feature females on your website? How generous of you!

He sounds pretty desperate...

that sure is a cool sig op, kinda pushes the coc dont it?

What is this females?

I liked this thread,It made me LMAO!not in a bad way,i just found it funny,its like you saying if girls are playing we should make a big issue of it and put it up there for everyone to see,when probably most girls who play just wanna play and it not be an issue of there gender.I'm not having a go,It just made me smile.

I cant get my wife to even look at my x box in any way but disgust , she wants a bloody Wii so she can have the friggin Zumba game/dance thingy , I just hope to hell she doesnt find out about  kinect , if she does were buying another xbox.theres no way shes taking mine off me!

Girls shouldnt game they should just go to cookery class then when they get back they do housework