Any game i download from store doesn't work.

Okay to i bought an Xbox One day one at a local bestbuy and bought two games with it(Forza 5, NBA2K14). The two games i bought were disc game and work fine. A week later i bought Assasins Creed 4 Black Flag digitally through the Xbox One store for $60 since then the game has never worked properly, it either crashes all the time, freezes or dosnt even open or load. i had given it another shot and bought battlefield 4 digitally... same problem i had to barrow a friends disc copy to install it off of that. I have even tried downloading the Dead Rising 3 demo and to my surprise it didn't work as usual. I cant buy map packs or any DLC because of this... i cant play any digital downloads period. ive been playing xbox since the big black box with the green x on it. this isnt right and it needs to be fixed.. any help would be much appreciated=]<3 ...help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Have you tried power cycling the console? Hold the power button for about 5 seconds until it turns off, then turn it on again and try then.

I had a similar issues where it would appear to be loading a game then just go back to the dashboard.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes i have tried this many times with different games and i just get the same result. Ever since the problem occured ive been doing research to find a fix but its only happening to a handful of people and i havnt found a fix

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.