any forum or blops 2 regulars willing to take on a student ?

ok i'm sorta above average on blops 2 ( 1.9 k/d ) but can always use the help sharpening my skills

i need the most help is with zombies( playing by myself is no fun )     max level by myself is level 9 in survival and with my my friends is level 18

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'll play with you :D I'm on quite a lot and I'm always up for zombies :)

I play bo2 a lot and I'm always up for zombies. Die rise and nuketown especially.

I'm scared

[quote user="RhinoBlizzard"]

ok i'm sorta above average on blops 2 ( 1.9 k/d ) but can always use the help sharpening my skills

i need the most help is with zombies( playing by myself is no fun )     max level by myself is level 9 in survival and with my my friends is level 18

[/quote]

A 1.9 K/D is definitely above average, but Elite says you have a 1.06 K/D. With zombies if you're playing solo quick revive is a must and you have to find a good spot to run circles to get to a high round. There aren't too many spots to just post up at.

oops meant to say 1.09 thats what it says on my end

and i friend told me to do the shoot ,shoot stab method with the pistol to get max points on every zombie

but i usually buy the m-14 right away because i think the starting pistols crap

i'll try to add you guys later when i get a chance

That pistol method is good for about the first 3 rounds. You shoot 4-5 bullets in their legs and then knife them because each bullet gets you 10 points and the knife kill gets you 130 instead of the 100 pts for a headshot kill or 50 just for a kill. It's crucial to get the most points in the beginning so you can buy guns, doors and your perks. Once you get that it's a cake walk.

Hey I'll add you to my friends if you want, invite me if you need zombie players or just for a bit of online :) I'll do the same