any female black op players?

hey just wondering if there are any female black op players wanting to get together and play a few matchs

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Send SYN PopCaps XS, SYN Eclipse20, SYN Prada, Inked Ivy and XDC Ixias a msg/FR.  They all play Blops2 and do better than a lot of guys I know.

XG used to have the XGG Division (Xiled Gamer Girls), but w/ so many girls in one place, the drama imploded.  Theres a TON of interest in bringing it back, let the girls mentioned above know if you're interested

I'm on BLOPS2. Feel free to add me! I agree with Amethyst though, PMS has lots of girls to play with. Also, the old gamerchix is now part of popchix! :) Feel free to check out the website and join if you'd like! :)

http://www.popchix.com/

I dont understand people alsways making the comment "what does gender have to do with anything"

While I dont really care what gender my teammates or opponents are, I also know that about 75% of the games I'm in are 80% male, and the other 25% are all male...... so I cant really say how I'd feel if it were different.  If I was constantly in rooms that were full of females, I would probably try to find some guys to invite..

[quote user="LunaXJJ"]

Why does gender matter? Oh wait, it doesn't.

[/quote]

According to 90 percent of girls on cod, it does. They always have to yell out that you died to a girl. As for your other comment, most girls suck. 

Tell me about it. As a teen I met many girls that liked to play games... Oh wait...  ;)

I liked that the OP tagged female black ops players. I wonder if some girl will search that tag one day and discover this guy.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[quote user="Queen x HunT3r"]

[quote user="xS1LENTSCOPEx"]

Gamerchix

Look it up

[/quote]

Gamerchix still exists?

[/quote]

Yes they do. Those in it even get a nifty icon for the forums right below their gamertag.

[/quote]

I thought they died off or something 

Maybe he wants to see how he does playing with a girl. So yes actually gender does matter (:

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

Only time they react is just that...reaction. 

[/quote]

Oh. 

I'm a girl :b