Any easy way to level up my character?

Played 80 hours and got to where I want to start over but I want my level 50 achievement first. I'm only level 33. Should I just finish every side quest now that I can? I think I messed up quite a few though by finishing the civil war too early in the game. I only went to markrath once before we burnt it down and took over. I know there's a bunch of quests related to that town.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Quests dont really level you, Advancing your Skills is what levels your character.

So Enchant Stuff, Smith Stuff, Sell Stuff, use Alchemy, & let enemies attack you while you heal yourself.

I was able to max out my Heavy Armor and Blocking Skills to go from Lv46 to 50 by letting a Giant repeatedly attack me.

Okay thanks I get it so just killing things isn't what levels me up? I need to level up the skills to level my character. Okay. I was maxed out as an archer and just have been using my bow for quite awhile an noticed that killing things work but it takes hours to advance a level.

Quest give 0 exp btw. Only killing and leveling up skills will level you up. You can find skill books that will only give 1 you point for which skill that book is for and you can train for certain skills with certain people if you do that better have a bit of gold.

-

Just explore and do random dungeons.

I did that book glitch with one of my characters pretty much just to do it. LOL I read somewhere that listed what was required to level each skill and some cheap ways to do it. I know Block can be leveled by just holding the block button down. It levels faster if hit or hitting an enemy with it, but just holding with a shield works too.

I spend more time exploring that I do playing the game, so I know I'm not leveling up fast. 

What I want to know is, where do you see the time you've played?  I usually don't care but I see some saying how many hours they've played and it made me wonder.  I didn't see it in the "stats" of the game but I could have over looked it.

[quote user="THEGREATSTYMIE"]Played 80 hours and got to where I want to start over but I want my level 50 achievement first. I'm only level 33. Should I just finish every side quest now that I can? I think I messed up quite a few though by finishing the civil war too early in the game. I only went to markrath once before we burnt it down and took over. I know there's a bunch of quests related to that town.

[/quote]

Only 80 hours?  It took me about 150 hours to reach level 50 with my warrior.  Just keep using various skills to level those up and you'll begin to see a rise in your overall level.

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

I spend more time exploring that I do playing the game, so I know I'm not leveling up fast. 

What I want to know is, where do you see the time you've played?  I usually don't care but I see some saying how many hours they've played and it made me wonder.  I didn't see it in the "stats" of the game but I could have over looked it.

[/quote]

When you save or load a game. Should be under the picture :)

I just hit lvl 30 and have 150 hours.  wtf have I been doing? lol

@Akradon...Thanks for that.  I just usually never care but since it's been brought up, I figured I'd look.

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

@Akradon...Thanks for that.  I just usually never care but since it's been brought up, I figured I'd look.

[/quote]Found it!  Funny but I never really looked at that side of the screen.  But I have 94 hrs. in it so far.