Any compensation for Halo 4 LE/Map pass buyers? (A civilize complaint/question)

Hello :)

I had bought the Halo 4 Limited Edition and Xbox 360 console. I was wondering, as a LE buyer, do we get any compensation? I've been a little busy to do this earlier, but also wanted to let some time pass to see if anything official was released, which there was.

www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/microsoft-apologizes-to-halo-4-players-with-free-dlc-then-bans-them/

I also saw on the official Xbox support twitter post, someone asking if they would get in trouble if they downloaded the map pack. Xbox support responded saying, if you can get the map pack, it is yours. There were incidents where some people got banned, around 200, accidentally and reversed the punishment.

As someone that has had Xbox and Xbox Live for nearly 8 years, went all out for Halo 4, and have ran into this unfortunate situation and deal with it, I was wondering if there is any compensation that is going out or has gone out to us LE/Map pass buyers?

I would really like to hear from an admin, because I truly feel cheated out of the map pass, and the specialization 'access' that was LE only, but given to anyone who played before a certain time.

I am far from a cheapskate as I work for what I want, but I just feel I, and others like myself, in deserving something.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Why would there be compensation?

It would help if you goto offical sources not media

If you goto your waypoint all your questions will be answered www.halowaypoint.com

There is no compensation

And people didnt keep the dlc that got it free

It was a temporary trial  which ended days ago

Anyone who didnt pay 800 ms points or have warpass or warpass from LE

Cannot use the multiplayer functions of halo infinity till they deleted the trial anyone having an issue with validation should delete the content clear cache and redownload if they purchased warpass or used 800ms points

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Here is the offical news

Yes there some people baned but those wrre reversed but alittle seperate issue people stoll dont have access to the dlc who didnt buy it

They can try with thier downlosd history but it wont work without a purchase

For moreinfo visit your offical halo4 forums

Here is a helpful link to answer all your questions from bs angel

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst168245_Crimson-Map-Pack-Complimentary-Access--FAQ.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

What do you mean by this 'trial'?

Sorry this didn't help.

Read the offical link I provided

Sorry this didn't help.

Insane 1, there will not be any compensation as nobody has access to the DLC maps "for free". Everyone who owned Halo 4 got an exclusive "sneak peek" at the maps that expired on December 18. In order to continue playing on the new maps, those users will need to purchase the War Games Map Pass or the Crimson Map DLC individually.

Sorry this didn't help.