Any chance they could make this 32 players?

24 players is too few for the bigger maps. Especially since entire teams can be in vehicles. They should atleast make it 32 players.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not with the 360. It's probable the new Xbox will support bigger team sizes.

Frontlines Fuel Of War had 50 players but wow you could get into some serious spawn trapping frustration in that game.  It still ran very well considering it had 50 players. That game was a blast to play besides the spawning.  The nice part about 24 players is you can still do small AND large maps.  If you had 50 players they would have to remove some of the smaller maps.  

You can still have smaller maps with 32 players. It would just help balance out the larger maps so everyone won't be in a vehicle. I mean PC players are playing the same maps with 64 players.

^ I cant even imagine 64 players on metro.

32 players instead of 24? Just think of all the additional teabagging opportunities it would create.

Keep in mind Frontlines had 50 players.  Jets, tanks, vehicles, remote controlled RC cars, remote controlled tanks, remote controlled helicopters. It was insane. 

[quote user="DTW Dirty Harry"]

32 players instead of 24? Just think of all the additional teabagging opportunities it would create.

[/quote]...quit talkin' like that youngster

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

Keep in mind Frontlines had 50 players.  Jets, tanks, vehicles, remote controlled RC cars, remote controlled tanks, remote controlled helicopters. It was insane. 

[/quote]...you could fit 4 Battlefield maps inside one FFOW map...I loved that game, if some developer would just give us a newer version of it with slightly better graphics and minimal environmental destruction and way better hit detection/damage model...and I'd be a happy guy....I'd set fire to my BF games

-

sadly when KAOS releases the "spiritual sequel" to FFOW via Homefront.....they really humped the bunk

Great idea.. instead of 12 people using Frag rounds it will be 16..yay for that...

they should make it 12 players, or make it were you can play with a setting for max limit of players...

a 32 player or more, game on the xbox would be very laggy.