Any chance for a refund on my Season Pass! lol

Any one think I got a shot for a refund on my Season Pass for GOW 3? LOL Come on Microsoft............I spent $30.00 for DLC that I can't play on Nov 1st because of the freezing issue with GOW. Have a heart! I know, I know........your attorney advised you to state that it clearly indicates "no refunds" when you download.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What do you want to hear? That it'll all be ok? It's not also you have cancer!

I am on the same boat . Very disappointed because Epic seem that is only focusing on events and release DLC  instead of fix this problem ASAP.

Freezing issue?

I've heard about it, but I don't know anyone who has suffered from it.

[quote user="Mayhem64"]

I've heard about it, but I don't know anyone who has suffered from it.

[/quote]

It is becoming more common and I didn't even have the problem until about 5 days ago. The game freezes when you try to enter an online match, I've also heard of it happening with people wanting to play co-op. Epic has acknowledged the problem but no real word on a fix or when it may happen.

Oh werd never experienced it

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]

I am on the same boat . Very disappointed because Epic seem that is only focusing on events and release DLC  instead of fix this problem ASAP.

[/quote]

I feel for you brother.......I wanted to take part in the Booooomsnipe this weekend (or whatever it is called) but can't! I understand glitches and bugs happen but when you sell a Season Pass you sure the hell should make sure people can get online to play the DLC! I may have saved 33% but it's not worth anything if you can't play it!!!!!   

That really sucks, man, but IIRC they DID give word that they were working on a fix. Maybe they're just holding off until the DLC release so they can consolidate it all into one patch? That's all I can think of.

[quote user="BlackBoxRapture"]Maybe they're just holding off until the DLC release so they can consolidate it all into one patch? That's all I can think of. [/quote]

That would be nice but I'm not keeping my fingers crossed!

Well I bought the new Gears console when it first arrived and I haven't had any "freezing issues". Maybe your Xbox is finally giving up.