Any Brit or Euro players...

Wanna team up and try do some winning?Be cool to get a few peeps to try and win some games,I don't have many CoD friends,One i have is in a clan,couple of others play search which i hate.I play Dom mainly but will branch out into other game modes.Bored with randies now.I am just an average player,not a beast.Just be over 18ish,I'm 31 and don't have the energy to talk to kids at full volume.lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My girlfriend is a Brit but she doesn't live in the UK anymore. Dunno if that counts. :P

If she lives in the US it would probably be awful connection.I think you're just showing off that you have a British GF.lol

Yea she lives here in the US. And yea pretty much I was. :3 lol. I love Brits tho. So awesome with dat accent. ^^

-

I don't think it'll be that terrible. I have a Brit friend that I play with a lot and she usually 3 bars and goes positive. She's in North England if that helps. Blackpool I believe? Dunno where that is exactly but its in the north lols.

Yeah,Its in the North,It has a big Tower and quite a few strip clubs.Once went in one in Blackpool at like 3 in the afternoon.It also has a small theme park.Pretty cool place.

If I'm on mate, by all means give me a shout... I havent played much MP of late... DIE RISE has a lot to answer for... but if you need a spot filled - I'll help ya :)

[quote user="II EYEBALL2 II"]

Yeah,Its in the North,It has a big Tower and quite a few strip clubs.Once went in one in Blackpool at like 3 in the afternoon.It also has a small theme park.Pretty cool place.

[/quote]

Did they ask you to put a pound in a pint glass? I may have been to the same one. Pure class!

@Jonas cool

@Slash i can't remember,I remember getting a lap dance off this blonde bird and she put her nipple right in my face,so i sucked it.lol

[quote user="II EYEBALL2 II"]

@Jonas cool

@Slash i can't remember,I remember getting a lap dance off this blonde bird and she put her nipple right in my face,so i sucked it.lol

[/quote]

Haha, nice! On topic though, I play sometimes,but  I am not very good. I am from BC2 and BF3 so I am having difficulty getting used to shooting people without ADS. 

LOL! Talking about strip clubs and nipples? Ah, true fellow Brit, I see...

-

And I'm the gf xDefySpace seems to be showing off about.. But I'm in England this week, so I'll play with you f'sho. :3

Both added,I'm not bothered how good anyone is,I'm pretty average,Just wanna try win some games against randies.So we have 4 including Jonas,We need more.