any BF2 clans open?

any clans open for recruitment?..just wanna play thins game with a group of ppl..mature, non cheating, ppl.. if there are any open..msg me..

gt xnygxdeemoxnyk

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You don't need a clan.

Also, BF2 isn't the samething as BC2.

For a second I thought this was BF2 recruitment. If a handful of people would dedicate themselves to BF2 each day, I would buy it again on demand.

Heroic Brethren is recruiting for Bad Company 2, our website is http://heroicbrethren.com/ you can go there to check us out. We also have our own Facebook page available searchable at "Heroic Brethren" we will be expanding into Battlefield 3 upon release, and we do currently play Vietnam modification, and we also have (personally) Battlefield 1943.

Notice to all clans, show me the money before I sign on the dotted line. Now that I am playing Black Ops, MLG are after my a$$

Well i would like to get a clan together 2 an what is your term 4 cheating ppl.... someone who headshots you 22 times in the same round knifes you in the back when your not looking..well i hear alot of ppl yelling about cheaters if there not gliching a map or useing a glich to give them the advantage then there just a better player than you so man up an play the game useing your squad 4 suport or go play mw.. well if anyone wants to clan up i play as a sqaud with imput from all in it not just one leader..unless there the best 4 that position an most of all i play 4 fun

Solidarius, the 'application' link didnt work, and I couldnt find you guys on FB.  Im interested. Hit me up.

you dont need a clan to play BF3 all you need is some good buddies to play this game with....

I only join clans with medical benefits.

[quote user="LLAMASMASHER"]

I only join clans with medical benefits.

[/quote]not even needed, there are enough 'rambo-revive' medics out there now to negate the need for medical benefits, lol

I hear Friends Alliance Gaming is looking for a few good men...their motto is "you're not in, till you're out"