anti cheat mechanism

i was playing forza4 my xbox glitched an i get back on an start to play again an a anti cheat mechanism pops up an  im upset i didnt cheat an now i cant use all the stuff on the game an its my favorite game so if u could remove it would be much appreciated

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

well there is nothing they can do  once that message pops up you have to start over  

it happend to me to and i didnt cheat all i did was sell a car for 999999999999 in auction and someone brought it

im upset also. i cant go on auction any more or buy car setups and vinyls hopefully turn 10 wil fix this glitch

[quote user="BlUeElmO1"]all i did was sell a car for 999999999999 in auction[/quote]

no one has this amount of money to spend without having cheated,you know this if you have played the game.

[quote user="BlUeElmO1"] i cant go on auction any more or buy car setups and vinyls hopefully turn 10 wil fix this glitch[/quote]

its not a glitch,you have been banned for accepting credits that you knew have been earned by cheating.

i was the one selling the car the other guy putchased it he was the one who cheated. i shouldent of got band, only he  should have. because he cheated not me, if your not allowed to put a car on auction for 9999999999 then turn 10 shouldent let people do that.

lol' haha thats funny dont you think umm how was i meant to no they was cheat credits....

oh yeh man i tots knew they was cheat credits.

As i said you put the car on knowing  no one can afford it.

you then accepted the credits knowing they were obtained in a way that is simply not possible to get within the game.

-

turn 10 actively watch the auctions for exactly this problem,they even list cars themselves for that price to catch the people with the money.

-

you both cheated, and i bet you the other guy got banned too.

See this post for suspension on a Turn10 game.