Answer this mind-boggling question.

Why is it that in World at War, getting the 7-kill attack dogs kill streak was a rare occurrence (maybe 2 times total a round if lucky); but in Black Ops people get the 7-kill attack helicopter and other kill-streaks higher than 7 much more frequently as compared to World at War?

What changed?
Camping? --If so, why do more people camp in Black Ops as compared to other WWII set COD games?
Maps? --Were the more open in WaW?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Moar nubz to pwn

My mind has been boggled.

But I'll put my bet on the map designs.

Much easier to lock people into their spawn points.

Dogs were a rare occurrence in WaW? This is news to me...

You know what I mean. You weren't hearing "dogs incoming" ever 2 minutes like you here "cobra inbound" in blops.

Never played WaW multiplayer, so I wouldn't know. But I have noticed that "huey incoming!" is said much less than harriers or chopper gunners in MW2...

I'm talking about attack helis, not chopper gunners.

[quote user="LT ALD0 R4INE"]

I'm talking about attack helis, not chopper gunners.

[/quote]

I know, I was just comparing it to some of the higher killstreaks. On that note though, I have seen an unusual number of cobra's lately... I didn't think most people put them on, wanting instead to go for the gunship (best killstreak in any COD game IMO)

I kinda get what the OP says, but good WaW players still got dogs alot.  I know that when I was at the top of my game for WaW I would get dogs 2/3 games I played, and many of my friends were the same.  I was an M1 sniper :)

Care Packages.

killstreaks count toward killstreaks, in WAW i get mortar and my teammate gets UAV im guranteed dogs i beast in WAW and BO i got over 2.5 k/d in every COD Game except cod4