Another Xbox Live Gold Free Membership Error

I got my Xbox recently and I've been playing on it for a while but I don't have enough money to afford gold yet, I noticed the free one month and when I went to purchase/acquire it I got "Status code: 80070057" I'd like to get the free membership without entering my credit card information or creating a new account. Any suggestions would help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

That's kind weird cause the Status code: 80070057 is related to errors when playing videos or movies

support.xbox.com/.../video-playback-status-codes

69 - 80070057

The video file is corrupted or the content might not be supported.

You might be able to skip the affected sections by using the chapter skip button. For information about controlling playback, see Watch DVDs on your console.

So i suggest you to make your Gold-trial LIVE account (remember you only can had as far i know 3 trial accounts in a "new" Xbox Console) [by new I mean not used before] in the option to create a new profile in social [Log in/Log Out area] hub in the Dashboard (if it doesn´t already your 3° account) if that still doesn't work then try to make a new account right here in Xbox.com, if that also doesn't work, well then I suggest you in consider buying a GOLD suscription as soon as possible :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Free trials require a payment method.

You will get that error code unless you add a credit or debit card to your account. All trials turn on an automatic renewal (which you can turn off) in order to start them.

Sorry this didn't help.

same with me  i cant afford it. and it said the same thing

Sorry this didn't help.