Another thing that absolutely has to get fixed...

I just played by far and away the MOST ridiculously cheap match in BC2 ever played. These guys, obviously at least 3 of them in a party on the other team, would continue to flank my team (playing by myself), then sit BEHIND our spawn so when someone spawned at the base, they immediately would get shot at. How the F is that even allowed?

-

Then on top of that, and this is the one that ALMOST made me throw the damn disc so far out my window it would have landed in Philly (I'm in NJ), is me going to kill a guy only to have his invincible teammate spawn right freaking next to him. I literally died to guys who just respawned, but couldn't be killed at least 8 times that match. It's absolutely retarded. It needs to be nerfed...if you spawn on your teammate, then you have ZERO extra bonus powers or extra health. If you spawn into a tank shell, or someone's AKS-74u, then so be it...none of this helping out squads that try to spawn kill trash.

-

That is a BF3 dealbreaker for me, plain and simple. If you get extra health on squad spawns while in the enemy base, I'm flatout not buying it and I know at least 4 of my friends who won't either if they find out that crap is still in the game. The match I just played literally has made me never wanna play BC2 ever again...it was something straight out of Modern Warfare 2 with the painkiller trash. Please someone tell me this mega-noob thing is being removed from BF3..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You'll be happy to know that there is no spawn/revive immunity at all in BF3. And, if it's like BC2: Vietnam, there should be a safe zones in each team's base that the enemy cannot go into.

I would like to see the enemy base to count as "outside of map" territory, giving you the 10 seconds to return to the battlefield. This would stop campers and allow the bases to be safe areas for spawning players.

[quote user="Lord Of Blah"]

I would like to see the enemy base to count as "outside of map" territory, giving you the 10 seconds to return to the battlefield. This would stop campers and allow the bases to be safe areas for spawning players.

[/quote]

That's exactly how it is in BC2: Vietnam. So, it'll probably be like that in BF3. That didn't stop base raping completely, but the bigger maps in BF3 will help that, I think.

Hey, bro... just tell your bush wookie teammates to stop bushwooking, dawg!!

Some maps are impossible to get out of spawn traps, but earlier today my brother and I snuck out of a spawn trap in Arica Harbor after joining late and made the enemy team work for their win. That was a fun game.

No respawn invulnerability in BF3. I pray there are no protected spawn points in conquest or rush BF3. So many people play just to sit in their protected spawn with a sniper rifle or tank. Makes the game long and boring, especially in Rush where the tickets don't bleed and you have to actually kill attackers that won't leave their comfy out of bouds zone.

I'm all for protected spawn points, but I think the protected area has to not only be a small safe area for people to spawn, but also not allow for anything to be defended from that area either. But that match yesterday showed two gigantic flaws in the game. I'm glad the invincibility is gone...it was unreal how often it got me killed.

-

And about my stupid bush ewok (I think that is more suited for them...small, harmless furry creatures) teammates, I wish I could vote to kick them...or even better, would be DICE setting a limit of 1 sniper rifle per squad or something. That match was basically 2v10. The whole match of Laguna Presa and only me and this other guy on another squad had over 1,000 poiints. I seriously hate "sniping" sometimes in video games, just ruins it.

They should only have respawn invunrability if its at basecamp , you dont want three invincible guys spawning on a squadleader right next to an mcom! ;)

They tried a protected area in BC2 (at least on pc) early on all that happened was that bush wookies and tanks would just sit back and pound the enemy for kills , the game lost all its a flow , mcom stations were left alone it ruined the game till they sorted that out

Spawn killing is fun.  I do it every chance I get.  Fun shooting paratroopers out of the sky as they try to spawn in the game as attackers on Nelson Bay rush.  Not my problem there slow at attacking.  I get bored fast and its my job to win and make do with whom ever is on my team.  Not my fault the randies cant attack properly.

Now Rob.. thats unsportsman like.

Who am I kidding, I love duck hunting with a M249 on Cold War / Nelson bay. :)