Another Sawed Off post...but you might want to check this out...

I wouldn't have a problem with this gun if it was a power weapon. /thread

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im not one of those who play GOW3 hours at a time, but I pull my own weight within a team. I can say this, there are plenty of times where I have lost during batle because I chose to pull the sos out and missed. Gnasher either blasts me or machine gun takes me down.

Lol, I just got off that BF3 demo beta whatever you call it, I call it broken. If you guys need something to complain about that "deserves" negative focus look no farther than that.

Gnasher > SoS

I love the gun. I think its awesome. not really much differetn than the shotty anyways. once point blank with someone its always a shotgun thats out and at that point its always a one shot hip shot blast that gets one of ya. I think people are reacting to strongly to something trivial in the big picture of things.

the sos can easily be avoided if you get hit with it consistently its because of skill, especially if somebody is leadering the board with that weapon plaid and simple

I agree with ClosingRacer....if you don't like the sawed off then just bloody move and don't let them get close to you...SIMPLES!!!!

Heck yeah! I want a retro hammerburst.

[quote user="Pr0viNG4Gr0uNDz"]

we have 2 lancers so why not have 2 shot guns...

[/quote]

Shoula have 2 Hammerbursts as well.  Like that one from Gears 1 which was actually a burst fire weapon, not the full auto one from Gears 2 or the semi-auto from Gears 3.

Also a GREAT idea if you people HATE the Sawed off Get off Gears 3 and go play gears 2 or 1 both people happy you people stop crying over guns in 500 threads and you get rid of the gun

Gee MORE Sawed Off posts... We dont need more... Even your Idea has come up in about 3 other that i read...who gives a crap stop being a noob and move

I agree with Pr0viNGGr0uNDz, hope I typed that right lol.

It gives some variety to the game.