Another response to the RIP forums

I also made a new thread because its the ONLY way I can post.

As you can see many people are having the same issue. The "Reply" button does NOT work for many forum members.   I can make new threads, but cant reply to existing threads. Its been like this for MANY months.  I still peak at the site once in a while but its clearly a problem for a large amount of the community because this forum is very dead. 

In fact the problems are so bad with the xbox.com that it caused issues in Forza 3 with the "My Forza" button.   That button was linked to this site and the gamertags.  T10 had to change the layout of their entire forums because the game no longer linked to the gamertags.   Luckily T10 figured out a way around it. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was having the same problem with not being able to reply, but someone pointed out to me if you go into private browsing (Ctrl+Shift+P), it lets you reply.  Which is the only way I can reply right now!

That happens to me every once in a while too. I just delete my cookies and browsing data and everything goes back to normal. It is pretty pathetic that I need to do that, though.

Im hoping after the fall update comes around for the dasboard and what not. They get their *** together and fix the forums.

I had the same problem and none of the things people told me to do worked.  Then I switched to Google Chrome and that worked for like a month.  Now Im using Firefox and it seems to work.....for now.

Just delete your temporary files and cookies and restart your browser. It works for me.

I hope they fix the Safari issue posting on the iPod Touch, everytime you sign in to the forums you really aren't sign in.

They better fix that issue...

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

I hope they fix the Safari issue posting on the iPod Touch, everytime you sign in to the forums you really aren't sign in.

They better fix that issue...[/quote]I can't get the forums to load at all on my droid, let alone post. I every time I try to open up the forums, I get "HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long"

Every so often I have to clear the cache with firefox.  I think they want everyone to use IE.

@Crazy...you need to talk to Apple about that.  To post on the forums, your iPod needs Silverlight, which is blocked because of Apple.  It's the "Apple vs. MS" thing.

I was able to access the old forums via ipod touch with no problems..