Another Reason JPN Devs Suck

So I'm playing a game (Dynasty Warriors 7) and apparently my internet acts up... love the game and all... but does it have to exit me out of my single-player campaign and revert me to the title screen just because I have been disconnected? What the flyinghell?? That is ridiculous. What game does that? Now, not every JPN developed game does or anything, but ALL of them seemingly have these totally uncalled for idiosyncrasies that makes games just not enjoyable at all. And I'm not talking about culture quirks.

I have to be honest, if this had happened while I was in the middle of going for my 3,000 KO count on a single mission for the achievement (an hour plus), my statements here would be ban-worthy.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I love DW games but i hate that the games don't allow me to  save my progress when i am playing the campaign local co-op .

ANOTHER uncalled for idiosyncrasy of JPN devs are the rotten checkpoints in games. They are unbalanced and horrid. Either an autosave checkpoint after each step, eliminating any sort of repercussion for dying or failing... or lightyears of tme and space in between them. Or combinations of the two in some cases.

I just don't like jrpg.

Square Enix/Capcom are really good developers tho

square is a horrible developer to my tastes.

lol koei is a terrible representation of a japanse devs.think platinum,suda,capcom,namco,atlus, ect ectr

But Dynasty Warriors aren't Jrpgs....

[quote user="phantom gangsta"]

lol koei is a terrible representation of a japanse devs.think platinum,suda,capcom,namco,atlus, ect ectr

[/quote] Capcom is a horrible representation of devs on ANY nationality. 

[quote user="phantom gangsta"]

[/quote]Just basic coding and developing and use of graphics engines and such... they all do it to some degree. Btw, Suda 51/ Grasshopper sucks big time imo. From Software is a somewhat decent developer that does inane stuff too. I'm sure the bs will play its part in my frustration more so than actual difficulty come Dark Souls' release.

[quote user="xEnvoy of Chaos"]

But Dynasty Warriors aren't Jrpgs....

[/quote]I know. I didn't specify genre... a lot of Japanese games do weird stuff. Again, not having anything to do with the culture either.

I hate the fact that if I play Co-op with a friend Only one of us can have a profile signed in. It's a stupid l;imitation they put on their games, otherwise I love DW and will be getting Warriors of Troy after my November Spree