Another One

Stumbled across another spawn trap.  This time I hopped into a Ground War TDM on Underground and came across this myself.  I stayed just long enough to show this wasn't just a fluke spawn for a couple players.  Let's hope the promised spawn patch comes and actually fixes this.

-

Link

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

what like the lag patch did..only lag cannot be fixed in a patch...all lies

Well the supposed spawn patch apparentley went live yesterday so this can't of done much good

I haven't noticed any difference in the spawns since the patch. Still as bad as ever.

[quote]I haven't noticed any difference in the spawns since the patch. Still as bad as ever.[/quote]

This. So much this.

The spawns will never be fixed.

Face it guys, with how badly the maps are designed, we're screwed.

The spawns are still buggered. I was on Underground last night and got killed. (Not due to a spawn trap or any douche baggery) I re spawned where i fell and before my corpse hit hit the floor..... I got the payback kill though :P

By the time I picked up Black Ops they had the spawns right, hopefully IW will learn something from 3arch.

Oh yeah, did they announce specifically what they're actually doing with the spawn patch?

If your bad enough just use overkill and a riot.... its better than losin KD u know/

frog spawn