Another NAT type problem

Alrighty tighty, I've had recent problems with my Network Address Translation Type. It was set to open for the longest time, and now it seems to be closed/strict. I've done the port forwarding and I've enabled UPnP. Well, it was already enabled but that's beside the point. Everything involves restarting the router and All of that Mumbo Jumbo doesn't work. I have wireless connection (Not really the best, but ah well.) with a Seimens Gigaset se567 thing dealy along with this Dynex 10/100 fast ethernet switcher. That's about all the info I can provide and any solutions would be greatly appreciated. I can't play Halo Reach online as well as I used to and I'm having extreme troubles connection to most parties at this point. I've even called my internet provider and they said to do the port forwarding thing. Soo nothings really working.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Okay, never mind that. Someone ninja'd into my network and fixed it for me. Whoever did it, thanks a ton!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You should of tryed to turn your router off for 30 sec and get the ports to the game and portfoward if turning of modem doesnt work, every call of duty i have soemtimes happens, sometimes i portfoward sometimes i just turn off modem for 30 secs they work for me...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.