Another klassic costumes question...

Like m

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm...sorry? Not sure I understand the point of this thread.

I dont know what happened there.... this new layout sucks for the forums....

This is what i meanr to post: Like many others, I too am not able to use the klassic costumes online but one, Ermac's. His works fine but not the others. I have reptile, scorpion, sub zero, mileena, kitana, and ermac all through the pre order codes. Any news on a possible fix in the near future??

Re-install them. There is a thread that has the info posted in it For Sub Zero's klassic alt not far down the list.

I have re-installed them but again, I cant use them online. only offline. I follow Ed on twitter and he never mentions anything on this.

I keep getting the same prob with scorpion i've redownloaded everything and i get his klassic once in a blue moon but i get every one else's with no prob.

Un-install the alts even the ones that were pre-order and the klassic alt pack 1 and then re-install the klassic alt pack 1 without the pre-order alts and see if that works, if you dont have the klassic alt pack 1 than clear your cache and re-install the pre-order alts. It is possible that there is interference between the pre-order alts and the klassic alt pack 1 that is causing the problem.

I'll try this. Hopefully it works. I dont want to pay 400 points when I have pretty much all the Klassic ones already from pre-order. Just missing Jade but dont really care.

nope, still doesn't work online. only offline. g@y....

If the other person hasn't done it, it will still desync you both. I hope we get a patch eventually since word of mouth on the fix doesn't really go too far.

I can't even use Skarlett online or any of my downloaded Kharacters at all