Another dumb Question?

After I finish the game it wants me to start as a "Vault Hunter" on the 2nd play thru. How do I disable that?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Just choose normal.........you don't have to choose true vault hunter.  The option is there to continue in the normal mode. Choosing true vault hunter takes you to the beginning and complete second play through. If you start TVH all you  need to do is at beginning menu "yellow button" to choose a character and choose the one you wish and it will ask you if you want to TVH and simply refuse......

OBTW....it's not a dumb question.....:)

True Vault Hunter Mode is unlocked after completion of the Main Quests for the first time. Players can continue to do Side Quests before jumping into True Vault Hunter Mode if they so choose. The recommended level of entry into this mode is around 28-30.

True Vault Hunter Mode is the same game of Borderlands 2, except it starts up with your character at the exact same state they were in during the regular campaign. Your character will start with all of the weapons, skills, XP, money, even ammo, that they had when you finished the campaign for the first time. This is good news if you are going for Capped Out...For Now, as you can more easily level again with higher-level enemies.

Source: www.ign.com/.../True_Vault_Hunter_Mode

You can also always choose to return to Normal mode to complete all of the side missins if you want to.

Thanks for the help