Another Day, Another Game, Another Kid.

It's been another day where I sit indoors just pondering on what to do.

Decided to hop on Mw3 again and try my luck at finding some Christmas Kids.

Lone and behold... I couldn't find any.

But I can still find complete idiots.

Just finished my last game in Domination on Seatown.

Went 38-11 with the final score being 200 - 127.

Just like to point out at this point that I was using my AA-12 which is maxed out.

Anyway after the game, one of the kids in the lobby sends me a message (I though he was going to say nice shotgun because he picked it up near the end, killed me and a couple of my teammates). But no. Instead all I get is "U R A T**T!".

I thought to myself, "Well that's not very nice is it? I'll just troll him back for losing".

So I sent him a message saying, "And you're bad, cry more".

After a minute or so he replies.

"Ur the bad 1 for using such a nooby wepon u teribble kid! i piked it up and got lods of kills with it shows how op the gun rely is".

At this point I think I just gave up on life.

What is wrong with kids nowadays?

How on Earth can you call the shotguns in this game OP? I mean seriously? They're UP to hell.

Oh well. That's my story. Might post another one if I run into another stupid kid.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

any weapon that kills you in game is over-powered

even stupid kids know that

Here's what I've never understood - if you think a certain weapon in a game is OP and you choose not to use it, who really is the moron?

Yeah shotguns that aren't the Striker need a buff.  I have several clips of Spas-12 shots that should be kills; I am going to make a short Failtage once I get a few more.  It's kind of ridiculous.

[quote user="cdt314"]

Here's what I've never understood - if you think a certain weapon in a game is OP and you choose not to use it, who really is the moron?

[/quote]

I refuse to use OP weapons.

I don't use "op" weapons...  

Is the point of this to help me get to sleep?

I miss Dr. Seuss.

[quote user="The Blessings"]

I miss Dr. Seuss.

[/quote]I never really liked his art style...

Too... stringy.

Well yeah thats Kids for ya - they have no idea.

-

If they had any clue they would know that a Shotgun up close will distroy you in a half decent game & real life. I say to them always, No it will not take three shells with my shotty to drop you; one is all I need

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[quote user="The Blessings"]

I miss Dr. Seuss.

[/quote]I never really liked his art style...

Too... stringy.

[/quote]

I was leaning more towards his Literature, but I also think his artistic touch is great.