Another 12,000 game another loss

I posted one earlier that was over 14,000 on same map and both time I lost, getting sick of busting my butt for no reward. Ok vent over, and how is everyone else doing?

forget how to link that battlle report but it was my second to last game played on Kharg Island.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What do you mean "no reward"? Just because you lose a round doesn't mean you lose those points. Not sure I'm understanding what you meant.

I just like the win is all , my personal reward is that. diff for everyone I 'spose

Ah, I got ya.

My reward is fun as long as I have fun, I can lose, win, negative K/D, IDC. MAV killing is fun as hell for me atm.

[quote user="DriedPooh"]

I posted one earlier that was over 14,000 on same map and both time I lost, getting sick of busting my butt for no reward. Ok vent over, and how is everyone else doing?

forget how to link that battlle report but it was my second to last game played on Kharg Island.

[/quote]

Pooh's Game

Here you go, was drinking earlier for my birthday and didn't see your message until hours later. That blows and you need to start just randomly joining my parties. Everyone else does, just down a few and bust right in.

[quote user="DriedPooh"]

[/quote]

Don't play with Randoms.  Trust me.  All of my games nowadays seem to be with randoms  and they are the worst team mates ever.  Especially for Rush.

"OH DAMAVAND PEAK RUSH!  WE'RE ATTACKING!  GREAT!  I WILL BE A SNYPA!" - and 6 other team mates are snipers too.  I get one M-COMM armed with no back up which promptley gets disarmed and because over half my team are Recon we get pushed up and trapped in the rocks above the base.  It's called RUSH you effing morons, not CAMP!

I have the B M-COMM covered and A goes off.  And it doesn't get disarmed.  Makes you want to punch babies.

Maybe I should add you?

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

[quote user="DriedPooh"]

[/quote]

Don't play with Randoms.  Trust me.  All of my games nowadays seem to be with randoms  and they are the worst team mates ever.  Especially for Rush.

"OH DAMAVAND PEAK RUSH!  WE'RE ATTACKING!  GREAT!  I WILL BE A SNYPA!" - and 6 other team mates are snipers too.  I get one M-COMM armed with no back up which promptley gets disarmed and because over half my team are Recon we get pushed up and trapped in the rocks above the base.  It's called RUSH you effing morons, not CAMP!

I have the B M-COMM covered and A goes off.  And it doesn't get disarmed.  Makes you want to punch babies.

Maybe I should add you?

[/quote]I once played Rush on that map(CQ player).We got pushed back like you said with no escape,I found best thing to do was get in that Stat AA gun and rack up quite a few kills from the idiots who were practically in our base,We lost but match ended up quite well for me.lol

I can only play a few games by myself before i start to rage. I amazed that i can keep a 2.0 K/D & W/L by playing by myself.

Yeah I've been in the same situation as the OP plenty of times. I only try to win now if my teammates are, It just too frustrating trying to drag my team to victory. It seems to have gotten worst the last few weeks for me with the amount recons and players camping in there spawn even though there losing.

I actually like playing with randoms. There's a lot to do and I usually get more points because I have to do everything.