annoying wwe 13 glitch.

i was copying the match that happened on last night's smackdown between alberto del rio and team hell no vs rhodes scholars and big show. i eliminated sandow, but when i let kane get eliminated, the momentum bar was underneath del rio but the ai was controlling all the superstars. is there anyway to fix this. it's happened in the past wwe games, too. i set the match so all the superstars on the team were playable.

p.s. i'm not sure if this is the right place to post this.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Lower the difficulty? I couldn't really tell you because I haven't played a WWE game since like 2008. Have you tried making a post on the official WWE 13 forums you might find an answer there

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

Lower the difficulty? I couldn't really tell you because I haven't played a WWE game since like 2008. Have you tried making a post on the official WWE 13 forums you might find an answer there

[/quote]i can't lower the difficulty cos i've put it on easy anyway. oh yeah, the 3rd time i played the match, it didn't happen. another thing, don't you have to make another account to post on the official wwe 13 forum?

Unfortunately this game is full of bugs/glitches and in light of the recent THQ events don't know when and if someone will release a patch.I was hoping they would fix a few of these before the escapade but it didn't happen...still waiting on single player fixes myself.

I wounder now you can now boost on that game now. That THQ are no longer in controlled. And I haved feeling that WWE gonna try enter the game making business.

I don't think Vinny Mac is willing to take a multi million dollar loss on video game making. The great thing about owning an IP is that someone will pay you to make it.

Good point