Anniversary update broke the Netflix voice commands

The Netflix voice commands are not working in Netflix since the update. Voice works everywhere else.  This isn't the first time an update has done this to Netflix on my system. Is anyone using voice successfully in Netflix since the update?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 38 Applies to:

I posted this already here on the forums.  A mod told me to go xbox voice and request a new feature.  Such bs to request an existing feature.

UWP is going to break voice commands since windows and other non Xbox platforms don't support it.  Its a xbox only feature.  Next wave is Pandora and groove music.  Just watch.  All broken soon.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah. I saw you post and saw that it had been locked which is also BS. That's why I started another thread.

I also looked at the feedback forum and I agree, it's an avenue for suggesting new features not for getting broken things fixed. The last time this happened to Netflix there was a long running thread here on this forum and it eventually did get taken care of.

Sorry this didn't help.

The achievements are broken too just started a 30day trial and no achievements poppin and yes I can still see the achievement list in the snap guide

OllyBongo

Sorry this didn't help.