Annihilation

I can't find a single thing wrong with these maps. Best Treyarch DLC by far.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

+1 new maps are best yet

Yes I wasn't expecting them to be this good. They're my favorite since WaW maps

i believe you like getting your bumhole annihilated.

That's what I was afraid of. Each map pack is getting better... I think I have to get this when I get back.

Much more corner camping in the new maps, but I like them.

[quote user="Ruhi Kuziam"]

Much more corner camping in the new maps, but I like them.

[/quote]

It does seem that they were finally attempting to some maps geared more toward snipers/campers.

But something interesting ......... while hazzard was supposedly designed for plenty of sniping spots, I have noticed runners do quite well on the map.

Its kind of bullseye shaped, with 3 rings ......... the center (or bullseye) is a good target for snipers,  the good sniping spots are mostly inside the second ring, while runners can take the outside path, giving them easy access to flanking the snipers.

So again .......... this map seems to me to still benefit the runners more than anyother playstyle.

^^^I noticed that too but I think they are the best so far as well. I completely forgot how much of a sniping map Hazard (Cliffside) was in WaW. I was getting schooled on that one.

Best map pack for this game yet IMO.

And before you hate on Silo... Here's a tip: In TDM run a continuous circle around the perimeter. No telling how many campers I catch off guard that way. The corners are not deep enough for them to back completely into on the edges of the map. Stay out of the middle where spaces get cramped. I played that map 4 or 5 times last night and got a SR-71 (4) times running a circle.

Now I can only imagine how it would be if everyone took this advice! Ring-around-the-rosey anyone?

I'm glad they made hazard, I missed sniping. I also mainly use ARs so I enjoy these type of maps. Cliffside was one of

my favorites from WaW

The only one I have not played yet is Hazard, but I went through it in private match and it seems good.

My favorite one is probably Hangar 18.