Annihilation Easter Egg Solved HERE

Seems like an insane amount of steps.  And, some very hard ones too.  Now you know why it's 75 gamer points.

CLICK HERE

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hmmm, sounds kind of tough and time consuming. I will get around to it sooner or later.

Damn thats complicated...

All 7 perks that don't go away with death? Nice. Only applies to one person? Not nice. I hope the achievement at least applies to all 4 players (likely not). I feel like this is completely stupid.

@Mister Chopmski - Where do you see that these perks don't go away with death? I didn't see that on the page linked by the OP.

Good find, but damn this is a lot of steps...

I didn't even do the easter egg for the last one lol my buddy did the whole thing.

With that said, I'm enjoying the zombie map a lot so far.

So it can't be done solo?

I can be quite an achievement w****, but thats too much work. I could only imagine how frustrating it would get if you had to restart a couple times or if people kept dying

already got it , but thanks :-) ps the easter egg resets after completion so it may be possible to do it again until all 4 players have the focus stone and all 7 perks !!!

@L31GHS - When you complete the easter egg, do all 4 players in the game receive the achievement? Or only the player who grabbed the focus stone?

yes, all players get the achievement and the gamer pic, but only the guy who picks up the stone gets all 7 perks, and yes you do still keep them even when you have been downed, the easter egg then resets, which is why i think you can do it again until all 4 players have picked up the stone = 4 players with unlimited perks!!!