Animations trailer, watch it......NAO!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iLLJwInYhd0#!

Enjoy.

I will enjoy being the assassin and doing that to my enemies. *big smile on face*

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That was beast dude. Thanks for the post.

I see it like 5 times now...I kept watching it just to see the Giant get pwned

First time I watched it, good to see some new footage before tomorrows midnight release :)

I like the assassination from behind, where the (dark elf maybe) slit the guys throat from behind. I seen a picture a couple of weeks ago but could never find footage.

I'm happy to see that when you do an execution, if your in first person it goes three person for you so you can see your character being bad@ss...I love designing my character but I play first person only so I never really see my character...Now I get too, I'm still not planning on playing three person even though they made it a playable mode

ughh, now I gotta get another pair of pants... thanks....

So..... :D))    This makes me grow double chins from excitement.

I was SOOOO happy when I saw they took the VATS kill shot and put it into skyrim, it really makes the game look even more awesome with the nice kill animations. That giant getting killed from the hit to the knee and then through the head.............got damn that was awesome.

O . O

What the bloody hell is that creature being killed at 1:19? It looks like a humanoid bat with it's eyes gouged out. Could that be what became of snow elves? Quite a few generations of inbreeding and insanity?

Well the dayshift thats up next isnt gonna be happy.I kinda got the desk and keyboard all sticky.So there not gonna be happy with the mess lol.