Angry

Ive been playing like *** since i got deranked !!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Welcome to the club...there's like over a dozen of us on the same boat with the same topic

...don't expect anything to happen...Epic Games does not give a crap...they only want your money.

Ditto, thanks EPIC for spewing games out without any thought to the consumer.

I bet you all still buy the next one.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

I bet you all still buy the next one.

[/quote]

I probably will. doesn't mean I have to like Gears 3 though.

I thought you had a problem with EPIC "spewing games out without any thought to the consumer"

-

What makes you think the next one will be any different?

-

I see the same thing from the call of duty lot,nothing but complaints yet a day one purchase of the next game.

-

Why do you think these developers don`t bother to support their games,they know you will buy them no matter what.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

I thought you had a problem with EPIC "spewing games out without any thought to the consumer"

-

What makes you think the next one will be any different?

-

I see the same thing from the call of duty lot,nothing but complaints yet a day one purchase of the next game.

-

Why do you think these developers don`t bother to support their games,they know you will buy them no matter what.

[/quote]

That is an excellent point.  I have always advocated not rewarding companies with the purchase of a future iteration of a game if the previous one did not meet your expectations.  This is why games like Call of Duty, Madden and Gears have not changed whereas Tomb Raider has (and now looks like Uncharted, but with a girl).  People's money determines what the game developers and publishers will make.  If we keep spending it on crap, then that is exactly what we are going to get.

At the very least (if you have no self-control), purchase the game used, so that your money isn't going directly to the publisher/developer and also save a few bucks in the process.

-M

I haven't bought Judgment nor do I ever plan to. Doing so, would just let Epic know that it's okay if I lose my progress. Here's another sixty bucks!

The ones that complain the loudest usually purchase the games on release day.

Not usually...................biggest mouth here and not another dime until they address/fix/or help us out with the rank reset issue.AND .....checked out the Judgment demo.........not another wasted word,I'm passing like a "big dog" and so glad I waited,watched.listened and now have played the  demo for a little bit,turned around and deleted it out of my account as well Lord Dirt,seeing how you feel a need to justify opinion with games listed for some unknown yet wierd reason,lol...Still have1,2 and 3 myself and play them all still,not that it matters but you either like something or not and,don't like Judgment myself.Just my opinion,can take it or leave it really does not matter.Done here all take care.Ever want to horde in 2 or 3 or  little Guardian in any of them,let me know.Dabbling in a little BLOPS too.My Judgment,no judgment at least not for me...peace.

[quote user="THA 1 BEHIND YA"]

The ones that complain the loudest usually purchase the games on release day.

[/quote]
And where did you pull that fact from? Wikipedia?