Angry quad bikers.

So at the start of a match I see a guy on a quad moving out of the base so I make a sprint for it and hop on the back.

The driver then stops and a support turns up and starts shooting me and swiping the air.
Seems these guys are friends and they want to ride off into the sunset together.

I'm not normally a prone to dog in the manger behavior like but I wanted to see how bad these two wanted this quad bike.
They spent near on a full 15 minutes trying to get me off the back with a mixture of parking on C4 the support guy dropped and trying to flip it over on bumps in the ground till he drove it full pelt into an explosive train cart.

I've had people get all angry with me in chopper gunner seats before so they they flip it side ways and bail out so it crashes or one time smash it up till it's disabled so I bail out, use the extinguisher to keep it alive, pick up their mate and then make a point of swiping me off the ship so I land out of bounds and die. (I then spent the rest of the game jet ramming them till I could change team and then went about shooting them down at every single opportunity)

I can understand people really wanting to have their mate gunning with them and being dickish about it but a quad bike.......seriously..........a quad bike .........they could have just got on another but no they had to have this one.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Somehow your gamer tag seems...fitting.

It was not lost on me, especially how the driver was something along the lines of 'your own stupidity'.

I like to turn the table on you. Drive as fast as I can to the out of bounds and bail. Really immature and fun at the same time.

Instead of just letting the 2 people who apparently knew each other get on the quad you insisted on pressing the issue? After all, you said it yourself in the last paragraph of your opening post, it's just a quad. They were probably thinking the exact thing about you which you just said in that paragraph. "Seriously....a quad bike....He could have just gotten on another but no, he had to have this one..."

I'm playing the devils advocate of course but I'm sure you see my point. I would have just let them have it and went about my business instead of wasting 15 minutes hassling two other players who, for all you know were just kids.

Meanwhile I spawn at the base, and see three of my teammates diking around in spawn while we're losing.  

"Idiots" I think to myself.

...but that's not "along the lines of 'your own stupidity' '' Harry.......which is odd because I didn't see where you insulted the OP warranting that oh-so-witty cut down...heh

-

"what we have here is, failure to communicate ...this is the way he wants it...well, he gets it".....sounds to me like a buncha kids having a "MINE!...MINE!" fit....hey OP, didn't your momma teach you to share your toys?...bet your team lost while you three were playing "I know you are but what am I?

My mom likes to tell a story about something that happened when I was 5 years old. She said I was kind enough to, on my own accord, let two neighbor boys ride my big wheel. After letting them ride it for a while I finally asked for them to let me get back on it but they wouldn't. Mom says I asked again but, when they continued to refuse I hastily yanked the one kid off of it by his neck and threw him to the ground saying "you're suppose to co-operate"....

Even back then I always tried to be nice to people but when I would see that they wouldn't be nice in return I would get aggressive. Some things never change because even now that's exactly how I am. I go out of my way to be nice...until ya give me a reason(s) not to be. Folks should never mistake kindness for weakness.

wanna be on a bad server then be on that one you were in sounds like too much Trolling and no Objective game play = your team loses.

Harry, the 5 year old badas.  lol  

when i was five i had long blond hair and blue eyes for some reason-i do not now-some dude in a restuant was teasing me about being a pretty little girl so i jumped up on the table and pulled my pants down-my mom whipped me but my dad and uncle-spec ops and 11B vietnam vets wanted to stomp the dude-lucky for him they were sober-which wasnt too often