Angry Joe's Top 10 list of the worst games of 2012

You may or may not agree with Angry Joe, but I thought that this was fun to watch nonetheless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WmdvT-8m9g

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Don't know how to embed in rich text formatting:

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WmdvT-8m9g]

I would have posted this but I watched it first and know it will get removed.

All of them are bad I guess.

His Far Cry 3 review made me lol. The part where he is in the jeep is funny. I would look up that review. It's spot on and really funny.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Don't care.

-

But the worst game of 2012 was Black Ops 2.

I hate the way this guy acts angry, it's not very believable. Oh and he didn't like the Star Wars dance off? Fail. That is one of the funniest things to come out of 2012.

The Star Wars dancing was funny but also dumb lol. Is DBZ kinect really that bad tho? He said it has no multiplayer it has virtually nothing? He is very right tho on steel battalion that game was pretty bad. RE6 wasn't all to great but it shouldn't be on there over raccoon city.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

I hate the way this guy acts angry, it's not very believable. Oh and he didn't like the Star Wars dance off? Fail. That is one of the funniest things to come out of 2012.

[/quote]You should pay attention to what he says, He actually says that surprisingly the dance off is the best part of the game, and the most fun. He actually has a video solely of him doing the dance off wearing his sith robes.

I heard about Amy and watched some vids, horrible.

[quote user="PhilMarck"]

Don't care.

-

But the worst game of 2012 was Black Ops 2.

[/quote]

You say that and while I respect your opinion, play 007 Legends....then try to say  Black Ops 2 was the worst I don't think you can.