Angry Birds 360

Is it available? If not When? I can't find it on my marketplace ( I even bing'd it) Anyone know something I don't?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I just played it on an ipad and I thought it was cool. I don't care if it's free, I would pay for it on xbox because I don't have an i this or an i that. No crazy phone etc. Paying 10 bucks for it is a lot cheaper than buying an ipad or some overly expensive phone to get it for free.

Google Chrome is woeful btw.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

My apologies for the rant and taking the thread off topic.

It's a fun game no doubt. Some of the puzzles are a decent challenge. I've only played the original game on my iPhone but if it were to release in the arcade I'd probably pick it up if reasonably priced. It's good for when you don't have a lot of time to get into a more in-depth game because you can knock out a handful levels in a matter of 10-15 minutes.

Please guys this is about Angry Birds not what's better, sort your differences elsewhere. I realize this game isn't for everybody and I do have it on google chrome, It would just be good to play on xbox and challenge my xbox live friends.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

[quote user="EuphoricSmile"]

Apple generally makes **** products.

[/quote]Exactly. I wouldn't be caught dead with an iPhone if someone gave it to me for free and offered to pay me to use it.

[/quote]lol, that made me chuckle. To say that Apple generally makes crap products is one of the silliest things I've ever heard.

I think Apple's operating system is superior to Windows but I respect the fact that Microsoft makes quality products. You guys sound like the rabid fangirls that bicker back and forth on the CNN message board whenever there's an article related to Apple. Grow up, they're just phones and computers.

[quote user="EuphoricSmile"]

Apple generally makes **** products.

[/quote]Exactly. I wouldn't be caught dead with an iPhone if someone gave it to me for free and offered to pay me to use it.

Apple generally makes **** products. Macs are terrible way to stupidified iPods? well i guess they are stupid but nothing really else in the market iPhone? same stuff as a iPod pretty much except with a few more features. iPad? a laptop without a keyboard nothing else. I dont actually own a cellphone myself but if i were to buy one i would never buy an iPhoney would rather get an Android or W7 for the reason they have a much higher value in trust if u ask me when it comes to good products. Ive been using windows all my live been playing xbox for alot of my gaming years.

This game is getting old, never was on it really..

Lol at the people who got an Android over an IPhone.

lol @ people who paid money for this game. I downloaded it for free on my android and was bored of it 5 minutes later.

You can get it for free by getting Google Chrome and sign up for an account