And this game is going directly back to Gamefly!

• Online Pass EA? I don't think so! If you continue to scam people out of their money I will never ever put another one of your products into my disc tray ever again! Please, just stop with all the BS tactics to get more money from us! $60 is enough!
  • I was thinking of purchasing this game if I thought it was good but when I read I have to pay for the damn Online Pass to play online that's when I decided you're not worth my time or money anymore. Bye bye EA! Have a nice life in the poor house! You're losing customers left and right because of poor business decisions!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This is old news! Why you rented it in first place without resource & read EA's Online pass policy?

If you purchased the full new copy of the game then your online pass should be in the box. Its only second hand purchases that need to buy an online pass (its the way EA are making money from used copies)

You know if you buy it new, you don't pay for the online pass, right?

If you buy it from Gamefly then it should come with a valid code for the online pass. If not, contact them and they will fix their mistake. But if you've got your heart set on giving up on the game, all I have to say is don't let the door hit you on the way out.

You didn't get a 2 day trail like their other games?  alternately you could go on ea chat support and blag them into giving you a free online pass (it works).  seeing as you're bitter towards the company get one over them.

you know used games and rentals are the reason we have online passes right?

This is the most stupid thread i have read in a while.

Op is funny: thx, you've made my day.

HA! I LOVE MY EA ONLINE PASS!

-GK5K

Doesn't realize if you but New, you get free map pack.

60 bucks pays the 'on line' admission. do a little research.