And then the jet was no more

I've ran into a weird problem in Air Superiority: my jet just disappears. You know, 100%, no-one's locked on, nothing on my way, no CRASHBOOMKAPOWW scrap flying all over lolol you just hit the ground. No, it's just gone, "Bad Luck" and a blue screen with no sounds and then back to respawning. I think I now know what the blue screen of death is lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sipuli91,You are like the glitch/hack detective,You find then all.lol :-)

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

happened to me a couple of times tonight as well, three bad lucks in a row, the second one I wasnt even close to the ground OR any obstacles, might be a glitch, my smoke was also failing me in another match even though I clearly hit smoke in time this choppers heat seaker or some kind of lock weapon still knocked me down to 59% 

[/quote]Yeah, I was high in the sky with nothing on my way and there was no way I could've crashed into the ground in less than 0.2 seconds. It happened twice IIRC. At first I thought I must've hit another jet but there's a sound effect in a crash and the results should be clearly seen on the screen in a form of an explosion but there was just a soothing blue screen. The next time I was 100% sure I was nowhere near anything or anyone as I was circling well above anyone else choosing my target...

[quote user="II EYEBALL2 II"]

Sipuli91,You are like the glitch/hack detective,You find then all.lol :-)

[/quote]Well, I do always tell people I have the worst luck possible when it comes to video gaming but no-one ever believes me :/

So, you're just flying around then you magically hit the ground and die? DICE coding problem.

-

Flying around and then a blue screen? Corrupted content or DICE made a BIG mistake.

[quote user="Sipuli91"]

I've ran into a weird problem in Air Superiority: my jet just disappears. You know, 100%, no-one's locked on, nothing on my way, no CRASHBOOMKAPOWW scrap flying all over lolol you just hit the ground. No, it's just gone, "Bad Luck" and a blue screen with no sounds and then back to respawning. I think I now know what the blue screen of death is lol

[/quote]happened to me a couple of times tonight as well, three bad lucks in a row, the second one I wasnt even close to the ground OR any obstacles, might be a glitch, my smoke was also failing me in another match even though I clearly hit smoke in time this choppers heat seaker or some kind of lock weapon still knocked me down to 59% 

Two reasons for this;

1. DICE hates you and they are flipping the Bad Luck switch on you on purpose
  2. Friendly Jet crashed into you

Sounds like you may have some corrupted content when your downloaded the DLC.  Check your HD and try re-downloading it. :)

Yeah Ive had it a few times too already, and they said they had fixed the bad luck bugs ! DICE you lie far to much..

PS- MR ownage,  what sort of advice is that ? the bad luck message has nothing to do with corrupt content. I hope you were joking.