AND... the new MAPS are..........

Outstanding......

------------------------

i think they outshine everything else..   even the almighty haven.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm very anxious to play them. I just have so much school work right now on top of my job, I haven't had a chance to yet. I've heard mostly good things about them though!

Sooooo much better than the first batch.  Fun finding the congested areas, and ambush spots.

Downloading the update then the new maps as I speak and very interested in how they are.

[quote user="THA 1 BEHIND YA"]

Sooooo much better than the first batch.  Fun finding the congested areas, and ambush spots.

[/quote]

^^^ This.  Haha, don't just run through open doorways or you will get ambushed by multiple enemies.  Learned that the hard way Monday night.

Majestic definitely puts Crimson to shame.

I like both map packs...Crimson were more open larger maps while Majestic are smaller multi leveled maps.  Both are funn and I can see why everyone likes Majestic so much because of the relatively small size of the maps there is a lot more action.  Good stuff all around.

I feel 343 made a smart move with the majestic map pack, the maps resemble halo 2 a bit.

These maps are nice I do agree but the weapon spawns need patching up a bit. They're completely terrible for Double Teams at the moment due to too many power weapons. Rockets/SAW/Shotgun on Landfall and Sniper/Rockets/Sword on Monolith. With small respawn timers. Haven't tried Skyline on Double Teams. Just going to wait for 343 to alter the weapon spawns for that playlist.

Landfall is good snd Monolith is decent, but Skyline is terrible. Absolutely no thought given to flow, cover, lanes of movement and sight or spawns it seems. At least 3/4ths of my deaths on this map come form being hit immediately upon hitting "Respawn" or getting hit as soon as the counter hits "0" before I actually have contorl of my character.

Landfall is sick...I only played a few matches and the other 2 aren't firmly in my memory yet but Landfall stood out the most.