Ancient Depths Deck Glitch

Ok, so i spent the points to get the deck unlocked right? Wrong, it took all the cards out except the land and it qualifies to be used in multiplayer and campaign.  So Every Card is a Land card that i draw.  i go to my deck manager and the game says 0 cards locked and 0 cards unlocked, 60 cards in the deck.  12 islands, plains, and swamps.  so yeah i cant get the deck back to what it was... ummmm what do i do? i cant reset, tried it.  i can go to unlock again, the options not there.  i dont know what to do. help?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

"I CANT go to unlock again"****

I'm passing this bug on to our test team to look into.  I'll post back here if I hear anything.

We've confirmed this is an issue and are working with Wizards & Stainless to fix this ASAP.

My Ancient Depths deck is corrupted too. Deck Manager says its 55000+ cards. If I try the reset option it crashes. If I play with the deck it says im running 86 cards, and its all coilfang oracles, kraken hatchlings, and new frontiers(around 20 copies of each of those cards, plus the appropiate land count for those cards).  Ive tried deleted game and clearing xbox cache. I assume the deck is saved server side like the previous game.

I am having thie same problem as Enraged but with the Apex Predators deck

RagingWallNut and EnragedDark1 -  Can you describe the exact steps that you took which resulted in your deck being broken?  As much information as you could provide would be really helpful, especially stuff like:  Did you make edits to your deck prior to unlocking with a key?  Attempt to save these edits before applying the deck key?  Did you unlock cards first in the deck and then use the deck key?  or did you use a deck key immediately?  What game mode did you enter (if any) to notice the behavior?  Did you purchase the deck key and then immediately redeem it to unlock the deck, or did you purchase the deck key and exit the deck manager to use the deck key later?

The more specific information you can provide will greatly help us track this issue down.  Thank you!

MS Test Lead

I've had this same problem as well.  I bought the deck key, used it on ancient depths, then I exited before saving changes and it got rid of all the cards in the maindeck.  All the unlocked cards are there.  I called xboxlive support, no go there and I also tried  deleting and reinstalling the game, nothing worked.  I hope this information helps your research and helps us unglitch this problem.

exactly what happend to me.... so yeah its a somewhat uncommon/common occurance

We've pinpointed the issue, still working on the solution.  If you purchase a deck please SAVE & QUIT when you exit the deck editor.

I had unlockied the apex predator deck. and was in the deck manager looking at the cards. I decided to buy a key to unlock the whole deck and changed the cards in the deck. When I went to exit, I was asked if I would like to save and I chose no by mistake. When I went back in to try and rebuild the deck again it showed no cards unlocked and 12 of each of the lands in my deck. I deleted the game and key save and re-downloaded again. Same thing, it should the apex predator deck unlocked but when I loaded it in the deck manager no cards were unlocked and 12 of each lands where in the main deck. loading the game and picking the apex predator deck shows nothing but land cards in your hand. Hope that helps.