Anarchy Edition

Why call it Anarchy Edition? Every edition of the game is the same. There is no lesser edition of this game that I know of. They are trying to make you fell like you have a better edition than others when we all have the same freaking thing.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

BC2 did that with the Limited Edition, I assume that later down the road they'll start rolling out copies without the Anarchy codes. It's just a way to reward those people who buy the game at full price rather than waiting a month or two for the price to drop.

So if someone walks in and buys the game today, they still get the pre-order items that come in the 'Anarchy Edition?'

Pretty sure they do yeah.

[quote user="niner4life8"]

Why call it Anarchy Edition? Every edition of the game is the same. There is no lesser edition of this game that I know of. They are trying to make you fell like you have a better edition than others when we all have the same freaking thing.

[/quote]

My copy of Rage with the Anarchy edition came with a code for the sewer missions...does the normal edition give you that mission pack as well?

my understanding was that all new games have the sewer missions but only "Anarchy" edition had the shotgun, the car and the spiked knuckles.  but now that you mention it i havent seen any normal editions of the game.

Anarchy has the Crimson Armour as well.

just bought it in game and they had the normal game for £2 cheaper than the anarchy edition which was still £39.99

I looked around at my local store today and every single copy of Rage that they had on the shelf was the 'Anarchy Edition.' I"m not all that upset since I was going to pre-order this game anyway, but it's kind of silly. Truth be told, I'm getting tired of pre-order bonuses anyway. It's annoying when every vendor has a different pre-order item and you have to try and decide which vendor gives you the bonus you most want.