Anarchy Edition content??

So I have the shotgun, the ATV and the fists.  But where is the Crimson Elite Armor?  Is that something that I will eventually pick up?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Foolow the radar.  It tells you where to go.

You'll be able to get all of your Anarchy Edition content by playing the game. You don't have to do anything special except play the game and you'll eventually get all your items. I thought you started out with them too, but they come as you play and are almost impossible to miss as they become available...as you play the game. :)

You get the armor at the clothier, after talking to the mayor.

You get the vehicle in your garage, across from the mayors office.

Three words

PLAY THE GAME

Do you think they will just give them to you at the start? They did give you the shot gun.

But really if you play the game you'll find then early in the game and you will not miss them unless you’re oblivious and blindly just play... and since you are asking an obvious question I’ll remind you that you might want to read the manual again, or for the first time if you skipped it.

I've been playing the game on Normal difficulty, and I am fining it too easy, I might have to change it to hard even night mare, but then ID nightmare mode was usually way to hard.

You can get it in Wellsprings.

I got my vehicle from Hagar.

Whaaaaaa????  Then where is my Hot Rod?!!?!?!?!?!

its story related.  at one point you have to change out of the Arc Suit and the fourth armour set (that combines all attributes) is the Crimson Elite. and the first time you access the garage, again story related is when you'll first see the rat rod.

anyone know where the entrances to the sewers are located?  Are they just scattered in the wasteland?

you have access to it once you get a garage.  Its when you get to wellsprings