An idea for multiplayer maps

I'm thinking that it would be awesome to have different weather and time of day conditions for each map. So maybe have something like day, night, rain/storm and blizzard, and then have maybe two of those four available on each map. For example on Black Ops you could get Summit during the day, as it is now, but also during a blizzard where visibility is limited and the whole dynamic of the game would change (especially on MW3 where you have Heartbeat Sensors and Thermal Scopes which would become more useful in these conditions). It would kind of feel like double the number of maps but with a lot less work for the developers than literally making twice as many maps and it would be a lot more interesting too.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

don`t give them more ideas to get money out of the kids.

I didn't mean releasing this as DLC for Black Ops, just including it as standard in games to come.

Ask EA to add it to BF3, you've got more chance of them doing it than activision as why pay for extra stuff when the forumla can be given new paint and work again.

I dont think the consoles can handle much more memory/RAM, especially with the 60 fps, but it would be nice.

I think they should release all W@W MP maps as a new map pack so we can play W@W again like it should be LOL

I WAS HOPING TREYARCH WOULD HAVE GIVEN US A NIGHT JUNGLE MAP FOR FREE LIKE HOW THEY DID THAT FREE MAKIN MAP ON WAW HINT HINT WINK WINK ;)

Actually, this would be a great idea. The only problem is how theyd manage to do it if they did indeed accept it.

I had an earlier thought, that since the clocks in game show real time, they could show real times of day, but that wouldnt work. lol

So.... Yes, it would be cool for dynamic weather and daylight, but it seems to be nothing more than a dream.

If I am remembering correctly the only nighttime map is Hanoi.

Maybe they could make some different versions of other maps.

Havana in a torrential downpour would be pretty sick...