An Enjoyable Mid-priced Game?

So I had some trade in credit stuff left over from Gamestop that I've had saved. I believe its around 30 bucks or so, but anyways what are some pretty good mid priced (20 to 30 dollar range) games out there you would recommend.

I play pretty much any game genre so i'm open to anything you guys have to recommend :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Bioshock 2, Fallout 3, Oblivion, Mass Effect 2

mafia 2, saboteur

[quote user="The Breakdown"]

[/quote]

I own all of those already and love them except for Mass Effect 2 heh.

To be honest i've never even played a Mass Effect game, are they any good i've heard mostly good things about the series but I honestly have no idea what its about.

Shadowrun

[quote user="x B1ackDah1ia x"]

[quote user="The Breakdown"]

[/quote]

I own all of those already and love them except for Mass Effect 2 heh.

To be honest i've never even played a Mass Effect game, are they any good i've heard mostly good things about the series but I honestly have no idea what its about.

[/quote]

If you like RPGs, the first Mass Effect is a good game, though I was somewhat disappointed with it. ME2 is basically a dumbed-down version of ME1. Which would be good for someone who's not into RPGs. As an RPG player, I was going to play the entire trilogy. After ME2, I probably will not buy ME3.

Isn't the Sims 3 around $30 these days?

[quote user="I ZombieChick I"]

Isn't the Sims 3 around $30 these days?

[/quote]

Amazon had it for $20 a couple of weeks ago. If I didn't have it on PC, I would have bit.

OP, since you haven't played Mass Effect, I would heavily suggest you do so, you can never go wrong with that great series. Arguably the first Mass Effect 1 is better than 2 in a lot of fan's eyes, and its mainly because it took a more action/shooter approach on the series rather than RPG.

But that's the case with most series dealing with entertainment, sequels can never really compare to the original. I'm sure you can pick Mass Effect 1 up very cheap though, and probably Mass Effect 2 as well if you decide you like ME1.

If you enjoy RPGs at all, games with a good story, or even third person shooters, I think you'll like Mass Effect. So give it a go.

The saboteur. Best sandbox game I've played. Shooting Naz1s and blowing lots of stuff up. It's fun to climb to the top of a Nazi sniping tower and throwing the sniper over the edge and hearing him scream all the way down. Or you could just lay some dynamite at the bottom of the steps and watch the entire thing fall over.

Being stealthy is really fun too. In this game, if you kill an enemy without shooting them, you're able to put their clothes on and use it as a disguise to sneak around enemy bases, and plant more bombs.

This is truly the most under-rated game ever. It has hours and hours of gameplay.

Bad Company 2. Ultimate EDITION.