An Easy Way to Kill Marauder Shields *SPOILERS*

I was playing another Insanity playthrough just now on the final mission, right before you enter the Citadel, in that annoying slow-motion sequence. After an ongoing battle against my old nemesis I finally decided that I was tired of dying. So I shouted at my Kinect sensor to use Stasis on him, and it worked. Froze him good... >:} heh

I'm not sure if this is old news but if you're ever having trouble against Marauder Shields and you have Kinect, give it a try. Any command will work. For those who don't know, "Marauder Shields" is the name of that last Marauder who jumps out at you at the end. Yeah, that one.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Yup, I can confirm this, too. And as stated in my previous posts regarding the Kinect feature in this section of the game, it works on all powers.

-

Never thought I'd be able to shout my way to victory against the final boss of the game. :)

...Biotic Charge.

Why would you kill Marauder Shields? :(

Overload, all depends on class

[quote user="Queen x HunT3r"]

[/quote]

Why not? He's keeping me from my ending, though he didn't warn me enough. Shooting at me gets a reaction, not a response! Poor guy...we could have just talked...

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

[quote user="Queen x HunT3r"]

[/quote]

Why not? He's keeping me from my ending, though he didn't warn me enough. Shooting at me gets a reaction, not a response! Poor guy...we could have just talked...

[/quote]

He was only trying to help