An arcade game i previously purchased using my profile no longer works as a full version

Back when the arcade game marketplace was fairly new i purchased a copy of Ecco the Dolphin. As you would expect i was able to freely play the full version whilst connected to xbox live and while offline it would revert to the trial game just like all older arcade games.

However, the game no longer does this. in my games library it still displays as a full version whilst connected to live, but loads the trial when i select it. i have tried re-downloading it several times to try and fix the problem, but it still only loads the trial version even when i am connected to xbox live. I still have all my save data from when it used to work properly but since it loads the trial version there is no option to load my data.

has anyone else had this problem or am i missing something here?

I have never had this problem with any of my other games. This only happens in Ecco the dolphin.

If anyone has any helpful suggestions or knows what is causing this i welcome your comments.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Was Ecco possibly purchased and downloaded under a different profile on the console?  Since the licenses can be shared with profiles on the same console either it that reason or you may need to contact support to transfer the license if you have upgraded/changed your console. Check your download history first and see if the full version of the game appears

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sounds like you should check out our sticky regarding license transfers.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.