An-94 overpowered? (Thought's?)

Everyone keep's telling me it's op, but i can't get a feel for it in local combat training (perfect connection, easier target's,no camping d'bags with bettie's/shock charge's, excetera excetera...). So why do you think everyone love's it so much?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't think it is over powered.  I think alot of people just whine about what ever weapon they are killed by.

I don't like talk about weapons being overpowered. That usually results in those weapons being nerfed by the developers. So, what had been a good reliable gun suddenly becomes a useless pile of junk. The M16 from MW3 is a good example.

Best thing to do is not complain or question its power it will be on the next list for sure!

Smg's had there day so they'll be on the witch hunt for the next Op weapon until we're all running around with our knifes out.

Type 25 for me if i use any of the AR class's.

The An 94 is a power full weapon but very slow at getting that first round out of the barrell IMO but each to there own.

If you can keep your distance it's a very good AR, even with a silencer the damage is still consistent.  But right now, SMG's are just so good that using any AR puts you at a disadvantage most of the time.

-

That being said it's probably my favorite AR.

I think they can tell from the stats which guns are more op than the others and I don't think what the gamers say really make much difference. Personally I don't find any gun OP or UP, they each have their pros and cons and are great in atleast one situation...

OP the AN-94 is not. Sure, it's powerful because its the last assault rifle to be unlocked but it still haves its weaknesses. Like every other gun, if its played to its strengths, it can be devastating in the hands of a seasoned player.

I'm  so overpowerd

The AN-94 was my first permanent unlock when I prestiged. It's a powerful weapon however it seems to have a slow fire rate. If you plan on being on the outskirts of maps or trying to take out that guy who is huddled in the window I think it works pretty well. If you're in a CQC situation you'll probably get trampled.

[quote user="Sportsdude360"]

So, what had been a good reliable gun suddenly becomes a useless pile of junk. The M16 from MW3 is a good example.

[/quote]

What planet are you from? The M16 got a heck of a lot BETTER after they updated it! It had a higher fire rate & damage which was still coupled with it's extreme accuracy & long range. I destroyed with that thing because destroying it was the 1 thing the developers didn't do to it...

-

As far as the AN-94 is concerned, I've heard that the select fire attachment is what really makes it shine. Others tell me that it kills in 2 bullets - give it burst fire & well, there you go...

[quote user="DJskillz123"]

I don't think it is over powered.  I think alot of people just whine about what ever weapon they are killed by.

[/quote]