Amusement Arcade?

Who is the most amusing game character in your opinion?

I personally think **** from Borderlands 2 is the most amusing with Drippy from Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch coming a close second.

What say you?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Daxter from the Jak and Daxter series.

Too many characters from Borderlands. Tiny Tina!!!

The Postman from the Zelda series.

Issun from Okami.

Raven from Tales of Vesperia.

Tiny Tina is AMAAZING!

My youngest son talks like her all the time, so much so that I have started doing it too!

She is defiantly my third choice...

Mine would be a close tie between the postman or the mask seller from Zelda. Possibly would of considered tingle (is that right?) but he just annoyed me after so long lol

Big Smoke - GTA:SA

Catalina - GTA:SA

Glados - Portal 1 & 2

Deadpool - Deadpool

This is going back a bit:

HK47 - KOTOR assassin droid  "Yes, as I said, I'm an assasin droid. It is my primary function to burn holes through meatbags that you wished removed from the galaxy...Master.""

GLaDOS from Portal 1 & 2.  "Didn't we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said "Goodbye," and you were like "No way!" And then I was all, "We pretended we were going to murder you." That was great."

I think Sagacious Wen (the gem merchant ) from Diablo 3 was hilarious.Also there was an elf assasin from Dragon Age that was pretty funny.

Darn, someone already beat me to HK-47!

...and GLaDOS too!

:(

I  going to add Teepo from Tales of Xillia

A classic line of his is "if you don't eat properly you will never grow big bazungas" or something very similar.

"Also there was an elf assasin from Dragon Age that was pretty funny."

Yes, Zevran.  He was quite entertaining.  Especially if you had him in a party with Morrigan.  They would insult each other continuously. :D  

Besides the ones already mentioned, I like

Sam from Sam & Max

Kazooie from Banjo and Kazooie

Conker from Conker's Bad Fur Day

Trevor from GTA5

Wheatly from Portal 2

Guybrush Threepwood from Monkey Island